Our new Talk Blog - IITG Seasoned Sisters Speaks every second Thursday at 1pm EST. Guest Call In (516) 418-5419
Seasoned Sisters Speaks creates a place where people come together to empower and share their knowledge, support each other and create a platform to build a better you. Open topics, great experts and creative IITG Seasoned Sisters Speaks Talk Blog Join Host Victorianne Russell Walton; Two Time Breast Cancer Survivor, CEO , Breast Cancer Advocate, Survivor, Motivational Speaker, Radio Host, Lifestyle Coach, Chronic Disease Instructor, Oncology Patient Navigator Trainer.
Co Host: Warren Green: Retired Federal Official,Current Nutrition & Health consultant
Victorianne Russell Walton asks a questions on Seasoned Sisters Speaks to make you think about the current situation not just in the community but around the world. Focusing on the positive and giving tips on creating a business, with those that can help you create.
We also focus on the body, nutrition. Healing and Repairing your body. Breathing, releasing anxiety. Learning what to do, when you don't know what to do. With a team to assist with your business ideas and can assist with you meditating on the positive around you. Join the panel to discuss our mental health and the impact on our society.
The panel discuss what they are doing in this time to create funding for their household and tips on you creating, branding and again focusing on the positive around you.
Guest Host : Nutrition Consultant Warren Green; Retired Federal Official, Current Nutrition & Health consultant.
This is the time to think about what your true passion is and to focus on how to manifest it to reality.
Empower - Inspire and Educate those that have been there and have the tshirt.
Ask us W.H.Y. because We Hear You!
Formerly named: A Message to my Sister: I've Got a Testimony previous show recordings and also on
Victorianne Russell Walton Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCafnNM5_tfyDzBkopzvGNow/videos
A Message to my Sister: I've Got a Testimony is a powerful show focused on Breast Cancer. Women from all of the world will call in to discuss their fight and victory over Breast Cancer and how it has affected the Friends and Families. The HOST of the show - Victorianne Russell-Walton is a Breast Cancer Survivor/Advocate/Warrior. Check out some of our Guest and their interviews.
My Sisters Blog Talk Show at http://tobtr.com/s/4238511
Click on the picture.
Weight Loss with Gordon Fykes Weight Loss Program!
Open Mic at Hampton Roads Family Show
Open Mic at Hampton Roads Family Show – Special Guest: Linda Griffin
Special Guest: AvaLaura Berry and Special Guest: Barbara Holt Streeter
Special Guest: Tyesha Shaw with Citi Bank
Special Guest: Karen Harrison Hampton Breast Cancer Survivors & Resources featuring Minutes by Marcellus
Special Guest: POP DeaChae Crawford featuring Minutes by Marcellus
Special Guest: Vivian Dixon featuring Marcellus Barnard Minutes by Marcellus
Special Guest: Dr. Craig Wiener - Author of Parenting Your Child with ADHD
22. http://www.blogtalkradio.com/hovtalkradio/2014/04/17/a-message-to-my-sister-ive-got-a-testimony Special Guest: Karen Beach and featuring Marcellus Barnard Minutes by Marcellus
23. http://www.blogtalkradio.com/hovtalkradio/2014/04/24/a-message-to-my-sister-ive-got-a-testimony Special Guest: Joanne English Rollieson Known as the “Realtor to the Stars”, a two-time cancer survivor with family roots embedded in America’s Civil Rights movement.
24. http://www.blogtalkradio.com/hovtalkradio/2014/05/01/a-message-to-my-sister-ive-got-a-testimony Special Guest: Shannon Baylor- Henderson The “Start-Up” coach provides you with motivated, action-driven
25. http://www.blogtalkradio.com/hovtalkradio/2014/05/08/a-message-to-my-sister-ive-got-a-testimony Special Guest: Carl O'Helvie Believed to be The Longest Living Lung Cancer Survivor Offers Holistic /Alternative Ways to Prevent /Treat Lung Cancer and Also Have a Long Healthy Life and featuring Marcellus Barnard Minutes by Marcellus
26. http://www.blogtalkradio.com/hovtalkradio/2014/05/15/a-message-to-my-sister-ive-got-a-testimony Special Guest: Rebecca L. Mahan Author and creator of the V.O.T.E., Victims Overcoming Traumatic Events and featuring Marcellus Barnard Minutes by Marcellus
28. http://www.blogtalkradio.com/hovtalkradio/2014/05/29/a-message-to-my-sister-ive-got-a-testimony Special Guest: Michael J. Russer successful businessman with 46 years of personal experience handling various financial situations for both himself and others – and getting the desired results.
Special Guest: Harris Glasser
Reach out to have Expert Guest on your show: https://www.radioguests.com